Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Ruiz Girls.

I don't even think words can express how much I thoroughly enjoyed photographing these girls! They were so darling, and their mom is one of the best girls I know. She is a dear friend of mine, and I'm so glad we crossed paths!

Q: What are the odds (you may ask) of getting

a 4 year old + a 2 year old + a 1 year old

to smile and look into my lens at the exact same time?

A: Not good. Not good at all.

(Luckily, they are so vibrant/ funny/full of life and personality that it doesn't really matter now does it!?)







This one blurred a little, (boo.) but I just loved it.
These sisters are so dang gorgeous.

PICTURED HERE: mother, sisters, daughters, aunt, nieces, friends...
family.




she was such a rockstar...this photograph is entirely fitting.
lil' cowgirl.
(She loved this hat. It was too funny!)



It really was quite a day at the beach.

4 comments:

  1. adorable. Love that little one with the cowboy hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy S lola! These are legitimatley amazing! I love love love it! doesn't hurt that they are like so cute that they're edible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute. You do a fantastic job.
    Sharae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, Julianne looks super cute. I'm glad I brought the hat. Are there any that have us all looking...probably not, but oh well, we tried right? Gabriela's hair is a hot mess, let me tell ya! Oh, did you get one with Sophia and her glasses-minus the hands? Just can't wait to see the rest. Lunch next week, maybe? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Please email me at ldugovic@yahoo.com to set up an appointment or to ask me any questions you may have.