Thursday, July 9, 2009

Brock & Dezi

You want to know what I'm finding? I'm finding that I love photographing people who are in love. It makes me grateful for (and re-excited about) my own love. And yes, I am perfectly aware of the fact that I just made up a pretend word conjunction thingy...and I'm not sorry. Sometimes it's more fun to make up a new word rather than actually spend an extra moment or two thinking up a real one that adequately expresses what you want to say. But back to love...

they are clearly in love (and clearly hot...clearly.)



















and no, this isn't a Pantene Pro V commercial...
and yes, I had hair envy all night. (grrr....)
Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

  1. cute!! love it! love my bestie! and ya it's so not fair she has all the gorgeous genes from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dezi you are soooo beautiful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura you did an AWESOME job on my cousin's photo's. THANKS. Dezi, Brock does look a hint like your Dad. If he acts like him too, then your totally lucked out. :) I love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute Laura!! Where is that georgous field?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll tell you what's hot, Ms. Lola. THIS photo shoot is hot.

    #3 is my fave.

    Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!! Where is that location??? Do tell!!! PLLLLLLLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. W O W!

    Amazing!! I always knew you were super talented but seriously - those are beyond amazing! You rock!!

    I agree - gorgeous couple you can tell are seriously in love!

    Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute couple! I love that picture of her on his shoulders. Great shoot! Can't wait for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME! The whole thing. The couple, the pictures, the colors.... Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Dez, Jennifer & I just saw your pictures. We are so happy for you! what a HUNK!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS! Love You, Cousins Lori & Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA! I know brock. I had some classes with him in collage. Love the photo's!

    ReplyDelete