Monday, July 13, 2009

the facts are these:

I'm not a professional photographer. ...and I don't have a $5,000 dollar camera. But I love. love. love. photography (amateur photography, that is) with all my heart. And I've had a lot of requests for portraits... And I've had a bunch of friends say that I should go into business... And I've hesitated. And struggled. And wondered... "Am I really good enough to do something like that?" And the real, honest truth is:
I. don't. know.
I guess I'll let you be the judge of that. If you like what you see, shoot me an email at ldugovic@yahoo.com. and we'll set up an appointment.

If you decide to hire me, here's the good news:

ONE. I charge a flat rate of $50- which includes everything...sitting fee... free editing of your top five favorite images, and all (yes, I just said all *** as in a.l.l.) of your pictures on a CD. This means that they are all yours, you can blog them, facebook them, make cute little family headers with them ... the sky's the limit. You can also take your picture CD to Walmart and have an 8x10 printed for $4.88. Can't be beat!

TWO. I will edit up to five of your favorite images for free. (including changing images to black and white with pops of color, airbrushing blemishes (who doesn't love that?) ...you name it.
and ...

THREE. Offering to do my photography for pay makes me a little stressed. If I feel pressure, it makes me nervous, and if I feel nervous, photography stops being fun, and in order for me to want to continue doing it, I need it to be fun (like, really, really fun...) so I can't have any pressure, and in order to alleviate that pressure, I have to make the following guarantee:
If you don't love. love. love your pictures,
you get your money. money. money. back.
All of it.

That way, I can have fun, and I won't have to stress, because if you love them, great! If you hate them, no loss! (okay, except for 1-2 hours of your admittedly precious time...which does kinda stink...but...I can't exactly give those back, and I hope that I will have at least made them very fun while you were wasting them on me!)

2 comments:

  1. I was referred here by a friend (namely Jillian Robertson). She said you were doing a drawing for a free giveaway? I'd love to be entered, if in fact there is a drawing. I couldn't find a spot to enter my name in. I think your work is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura...I would like to be entered in your free drawing, my e-mail is cs_Davis2003@yahoo.com. I found you through Joleen, and I think you were friends with my sister Berni Davis. Anyway, your pics are beautiful and your blog is fun to read =) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please email me at ldugovic@yahoo.com to set up an appointment or to ask me any questions you may have.