Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Banfords.

Contact? Mary Banford. Mary's Mission? Score some seriously awesome family photos of her hubs and his brothers and their family to give to her mother-in-law for her birthday. (Brave girl.) We were outnumbered, Mary and I, but we managed to muddle through. The Result? One flippin' fun afternoon for Lola, and a lot of delightful, and very blue photographs.

















Mommies: Please email me and ask me take photographs of you with your little ones... I love these so much, I can't even stand it and I am craving more!!!!





Thanks Banfords!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I always believed in your skillz :) And once again people, I told her to do this YEARS ago!!!
    P.S. It's me Lisa and google won't let me log in on my phone! Yay for iPhone issues. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are good pics! I love that the kids are happy in all of them. They are so fun and candid!! You have a gift Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pick me... Pick me... Pick me...
    :) Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Please email me at ldugovic@yahoo.com to set up an appointment or to ask me any questions you may have.