Sunday, September 13, 2009

Valerie's Bun in the Oven Shoot

Valerie stumbled upon my site and was in need of some quick pregnancy photos. (She had 4 days before her baby was due...) I was thrilled! ...because, as I had mentioned before, I REALLY loved doing my beautiful cousin jen's photoshoot and I wanted to do more, more, more pregnancy photo sessions...so I was so happy that Valerie found me! She has a great face and I loved photographing her! I wish her all the best with her new little girl (who will be arriving in the next 24 hours!)

~favorite shots~

3 comments:

  1. Love them. Love the colors. PS. I know your busy..what's your schedule like, I'd like to schedule out my Prego pics w/ you....I'd like James and Tay to be in a couple too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out so great too! I loved them. I want to take some more with my kids! But maybe when its not 9 degrees outside. Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Please email me at ldugovic@yahoo.com to set up an appointment or to ask me any questions you may have.