Sunday, September 13, 2009

Caroline's Birthday

My fabulous girlfriend (Stacey) asked me to come photograph the lovely Miss Caroline's 4th Birthday Party. I love birthday parties! And Stacey is my kind of birthday girl. Great decorations, fun games, the perfect party dress, and an orange and pink cupcake-cake from the sweet tooth fairy? Doesn't get much better than that. I loved every minute of it.
Photobucket





beautiful mama.






Photobucket

Flying through the air AND eating an ice cream cone
(in a pretty pretty dress and feather headband?) ...my kind of girl.

I adored this "pin the tail on the donkey" set!







PhotobucketPhotobucket




The Big Brothers




Photobucket














Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You are soooo awesome! Thank you, I love, love, LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Pictures - I wished you lived near me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ridiculously talented, do you realize that?? It helps when you have a freaking adorable subject!

    Looks like a super fun party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoVe, LoVe the pictures! Gorgeous subjects and excellent eye for photography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoVe, LoVe the pictures! Gorgeous subjects and excellent eye for photography!

    ReplyDelete

Please email me at ldugovic@yahoo.com to set up an appointment or to ask me any questions you may have.