Thursday, November 19, 2009

Malolo Family

It was so much fun to get together with these great friends from the good old Emery High days! ...and their daughter? Wow, don't even get me started on that lovely little ball of spunk. I need a girl. I need one. Don't want one. Need one (so she can have a purse, and ruffle-y desses, and flowers in her hair...) Throw a sweet Mr. Scooter into the mix, and you've got one awesome photoshoot on your hands! I should have paid them. This was fun (not to mention photography gold!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word. She is a doll! I aDoRe her dress : ) and I love their coordinating outfits! So fantastic! Really great! I love the mom's accesories that match the daughters. Everyone looks so perfect! Really great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Please email me at ldugovic@yahoo.com to set up an appointment or to ask me any questions you may have.