Friday, October 23, 2009

The Packard Family

My lovely friend Stacey sent her (wonderful, beautiful, fun, awesome) sister Wendy my way, and I had such a great time photographing this family! I have never met a nicer, more genuine group of people in my entire life! The hubs was teasing me the night after my photog. session with the Packard Family because I had a smile on my face all day and kept saying over and over again: "Wow, they are just the nicest family! I had so. much. fun!"
If I ever have daughters, I pray, pray, pray, that they will be as beautiful, kind, and HILARIOUS as the Packard girls, and nothing like me. (Please, please, please, nothing like me...) Mark Packard is Re-running (Is that even an accurate way of saying that? Doubt it.) for Springville City Council, and I must say, after getting to know both him, and his lovely family on Saturday, he SO has my vote.
Photobucket

Photobucket










Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please email me at ldugovic@yahoo.com to set up an appointment or to ask me any questions you may have.